Thursday 5 January 2012

Another Challenge!

Well I have once again pledged myself to the B&C painting challenge... I failed last year so I'm actually hoping I can achieve something this time.

My pledge is to build and paint the following:

A 10-man Devastator squad equipped with Heavy Bolters
A Razorback
A 10-man Boarding Assault squad (in a Badab War style) - shields, bolters, a couple of chainswords, a graviton gun, a las-cutter and lets face it a flamer would be cool as well!

So far I am 4 marines into the Devastator squad... it's looking good!
4 of the Boarding Marines plus some tasty resin bases I blagged from Blake, our scenery guy :)

Devastators, in moody lighting.

Korvydae's head. Get Some!
Pictures will follow as soon as I can fumble my ham fists onto a camera.

And here they are! Yea, verily!

3 comments:

  1. Excellent job on what you've done so far Ead, loads of inspiration for my own Minotaurs.

    http://s3.zetaboards.com/The_Ammobunker/topic/7536012/1/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aah they're yours on the facebook page then?
    Lovely work there mate - the verdigris looks great!

    Trawling through your thread at the moment and stealing ideas ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, they'd be the ones. Just going to base my Contemptor and throw that up. The verdigris is the easiest bit - a 1/1/1 mix of white, hawk turquoise and scaly green watered down to a wash. I'll be bringing them up to WHW beginning of march if you fancy a butchers in the flesh.

    ReplyDelete